Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 5 to 10 minutes
Nutritional breakdown (per serving)
Protein: 34 g
Carbohydrates: 6 g
Fats: 19 g
Fibre: 2 g
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. butter
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 4 oz. Canadian medium cheddar, grated
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese with lemon juice and zest. Season with salt and pepper, and add cucumber. Stir and reserve.
- Season chicken with spices.
- In a saucepan, melt butter on high heat and brown chicken for 5 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Arrange spinach on four plates. Top with chicken, sprinkle with cheese and use the remoulade as the salad dressing.