Back to the basics as we evaluate five key questions associated with successful wealth planning:
- Reducing mortgage debt or saving for retirement – is one favourable?
- Which is the better savings option – an RRSP or a TFSA?
- What is the best way to handle inheritance?
- How can TFSA, RRSP, government and other sources of income and income splitting be strategized in retirement?
- What are the key considerations of estate planning and successfully leaving a legacy?
Please click here to read the special report.
Connect with a skilled advisor
Don’t have an RBC advisor and wish to find one? Get in touch with one.
In Quebec, financial planning services are provided by RBC Wealth Management Financial Services Inc. which is licensed as a financial services firm in that province. In the rest of Canada, financial planning services are available through RBC Dominion Securities Inc.