MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota (June 15, 2017) – RBC Wealth Management – U.S. announces that eight complex and branch directors were named to On Wall Street’s Top 100 Branch Manager’s in 2017 list. Criteria for this honor include steadfast leadership, commitment to advisors and the ability to recruit and retain talented financial advisors.
The complete list of RBC Wealth Management On Wall Street Top 100 Managers are:
- Andy Teller, Dallas complex director
- Beth Rosenwald, Quarry Lake, MD, branch director
- John Moran, New York complex director
- Ken Ross, Pittsburgh complex director
- Scott Fergang, Paramus branch director
- Skip Morton, Stamford branch director
- Thomas Carter, III, Annapolis branch director
- Tom Schulenberg, Minneapolis complex director
“We are thrilled to congratulate these eight leaders for receiving this honor,” said Tom Sagissor, president of RBC Wealth Management – U.S. “They have shown continued success in recruiting top talent to the firm, as well as in helping their financial advisors excel. We are proud of the extensive contributions they have made to the success of RBC Wealth Management.”
About RBC Wealth Management – U.S.
In the United States, RBC Wealth Management operates as a division of RBC Capital Markets, LLC. Founded in 1909, RBC Capital Markets, LLC is a member of the New York Stock Exchange, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the Securities Investor Protection Corporation, and other major securities exchanges. RBC Wealth Management has $294 billion in total client assets with approximately 1,800 financial advisors operating in 200 locations in 40 states.
Jonell Lundquist, RBC Wealth Management