GREEN BAY, Wisc. (Feb. 24, 2020) – The advisor recruiting momentum continues at RBC Wealth Management – U.S., with the addition of a 16-person, $1.8 billion team to its recently opened branch in Green Bay. The Visionary Wealth Management Team is now RBC Wealth Management’s largest advisor team in Wisconsin and is among the largest to join the company in recent months. With over 200 years of combined industry experience, the Visionary Wealth Management Team includes:
- Michael T. Busick, Managing Director – Financial Advisor – Business Development Strategist
- Robert D. Cummings, Managing Director – Financial Advisor
- Richard E. Vezina, Managing Director – Financial Advisor
- David J. Tilkens, CRPC®, Managing Director – Financial Advisor
- Mark Capomaccio, CPFA, Senior Vice President – Financial Advisor
- Robert E. Pratel, Senior Vice President – Financial Advisor
- Trent C. Nelson, C(k)P®, CPFA, First Vice President – Financial Advisor
- Janalee E. Busick, Financial Advisor
- Jacob Cummings, Financial Advisor
- Jordan Kawlewski, Financial Advisor
- Trevor Skaggs, Financial Advisor
- Polly L. Roeser, Senior Registered Client Associate
- Jamie L. Englebert, Senior Registered Client Associate
- Carolyn Calaway, Client Associate
- Jill M. Perock, Senior Registered Client Associate
- Terry A. Rentmeester, Senior Registered Client Associate
“What really attracted us to RBC Wealth Management is the firm’s commitment to a client-first and advisor-centric culture, which will allow us to serve the best interest of our clients,” Michael Busick said. “Our entire team is comprised of talented and experienced individuals committed to building strong client relationships based on trust and personalized service.”
“We’re excited to welcome this veteran team to the Green Bay market, having just opened our branch there in late 2019,” said Doug Artus, director of the firm’s Milwaukee complex. “The Visionary Wealth Management Team is a staple in this community and brings the right experience and energy for our expanding presence in this market.”
“The addition of this fantastic team is another proof point that the RBC Wealth Management story – and culture – is resonating with the industry’s best advisors, who continue to join our ranks around the country,” said Tom Sagissor, President of RBC Wealth Management – U.S. “Our strong culture, coupled with the strength and stability of RBC, are a unique combination that empowers our advisors to run their business while also providing global resources to clients.”For more information on Visionary Wealth Management, please visit their website.
About RBC Wealth Management – U.S.
In the United States, RBC Wealth Management operates as a division of RBC Capital Markets, LLC. Founded in 1909, RBC Capital Markets, LLC. is a member of the New York Stock Exchange, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the Securities Investor Protection Corporation, and other major securities exchanges. RBC Wealth Management has $389 billion in total client assets with more than 2,000 financial advisors operating in 170 locations in 42 states.
Tim Nelson, RBC Wealth Management, 612-371-2239, email@example.com