FOND DU LAC, Wisc. (April 20, 2020) — RBC Wealth Management – U.S. recently made another key move in the Midwest with the opening of a new Fond du Lac branch and the addition of a veteran team to anchor the space, continuing a period of growth and momentum in the region.
“Our business in the Fox Valley region of Wisconsin is growing,” said Doug Artus, director of the firm’s Milwaukee complex. “We knew a new branch in Fond du Lac would help us better serve our clients and round out our delivery in the region. And who better to lead that branch than the veteran MidTown Wealth Management Group.”
The MidTown Wealth Management Group joins RBC from Wells Fargo Advisors and manages approximately $688 million in assets.
“RBC Wealth Management absolutely is the right choice for our team and our practice, and we’re excited to join the organization at such an exciting time of growth, especially in our home state of Wisconsin,” said Gregory Fuerst, new branch director for RBC Wealth Management in Fond du Lac. “The leadership, culture and platform are first-class and we’re excited to grow with this team.”
The MidTown Wealth Management Group is composed of:
- Gregory Fuerst, Senior Vice President - Financial Advisor, who has 30 years of industry experience and will act as Branch Director of the Fond du Lac branch
- John Welsch, Senior Vice President - Financial Advisor, who has 30 years of experience
- Michael Korb, Senior Vice President - Financial Advisor, who has 25 years of experience
- Carl Helleberg, Senior Vice President - Financial Advisor, who has 31 years of experience
- Barbara Frenz, Vice President - Financial Advisor, who has 39 years of experience
- Kristan Janssen, Branch Service Manager – Senior Investment Associate, who has 22 years of experience
- Beverly Hebenstreich, Client Associate, who has 24 years of experience
The new Fond du Lac branch office is one of nine RBC Wealth Management locations in the rapidly growing Milwaukee complex. In February, RBC welcomed one of its largest-ever teams to a newly opened Green Bay branch.
"We are very excited to continue our growth in Wisconsin with a high-quality flagship team in Fond du Lac," Artus added. "The MidTown Wealth Management Group has been a foundational partner for this expansion and has a long and successful history in the greater Fond du Lac market. We’re happy to welcome them to the RBC family.”
About RBC Wealth Management–U.S.
In the United States, RBC Wealth Management operates as a division of RBC Capital Markets, LLC. Founded in 1909, RBC Capital Markets, LLC. is a member of the New York Stock Exchange, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the Securities Investor Protection Corporation, and other major securities exchanges. RBC Wealth Management has $413 billion in total client assets with 2,000 financial advisors operating in 176 locations in 42 states.
Tim Nelson, RBC Wealth Management, 612-371-2239, email@example.com