Estate planning solutions
Protect wealth and transfer it effectively
Once you have achieved a certain level of financial wellbeing, your priorities may shift from accumulating wealth to protecting it and taking steps to help the people and causes you care about benefit from your success. It is also natural to give thought to creating a meaningful financial legacy as one ages.
Estate planning can help you take control of issues that may matter to you.
- Protecting assets and helping others make decisions on your behalf, if you become incapacitated.
- Avoiding the time, expense and publicity of probate.
- Reducing potential estate tax exposure or providing funds to cover anticipated estate tax liabilities.
- Helping ensure a business, property or other high-value illiquid asset can stay in the family.
- Transferring wealth efficiently from one generation to the next.
- Ensuring funds are distributed to intended heirs and charities according to your wishes.
- Realizing philanthropic visions during your lifetime.
- Creating a charitable legacy at estate settlement.
No matter what you want to accomplish, a broad range of trust and insurance strategies and solutions are available to help you achieve your estate planning goals.
1RBC Wealth Management received the highest score in the J.D.Power 2020 U.S. Full-Service Investor Satisfaction Study of customer satisfaction with full-service investment firms. Visit jdpower.com/awards.