Wealth planning starts with getting to know you.
At RBC Wealth Management, we know by understanding you and what matters most, we can help define your personal and financial goals.
Our aim is to help you discover your objectives in the areas most important to your financial wellbeing — such as your career, family, lifestyle and property. From there, we help you build a tailored financial plan to ensure that you take the right decisions to meet your needs today without compromising your goals of tomorrow.
RBC Relationship Managers use innovative cash flow modelling to bring your financial plan to life and help answer some of the big questions:
- When can I afford to retire?
- How much is enough?
- How and when should I make gifts?
- How can I protect loved ones?
- Can I afford that luxury item?
Let us help quantify the answer to these questions to ensure you have the insight to make smart, informed decisions.
Offering restricted independent advice, our team of wealth planners have your best interests at heart and will be able to discuss:
- Investment structuring:
A range of onshore and international investment structures designed to maximize tax efficiency including ISAs, pensions and life assurance wrappers
- Pension planning:
A range of UK onshore self-invested pension plans (SIPPs) catering to flexible investment strategies
- Trust and fiduciary services: A range of trusts designed to help you pass on wealth while retaining control
- Personal protection: Life cover, income protection and critical illness cover to supplement any existing benefits
- Protecting your business: key person insurance to lessen the disruption of the loss of key individuals in your business
- Business exit planning: Planning in advance of a sale to take advantage of valuable allowances that can maximise the value of your business to you and your beneficiaries
So, whether you're still growing your wealth, planning for your retirement or looking to pass on your wealth to the next generation, a conversation with a RBC Relationship Manager is the first step in building a personalised plan suitable for you.
Not all investments services are suitable for all investors. If you have any questions regarding the services mentioned please speak to a RBC Relationship Manager.