At RBC Wealth Management, we take the time to understand you and your goals so you receive a comprehensive set of wealth solutions that address your specific preferences and needs. As a client of RBC Wealth Management, you will work with a company with deep resources, a reputation for putting the interests of clients ahead of our own and a passion for helping transform the lives of the people we serve. Because, we believe that the greatest returns are realized when you grow more than wealth.
Fiscal strength and responsibility
With a long-standing reputation for integrity based on sound financial decision-making and putting needs of clients first, we are deeply committed to careful management of the wealth you entrust to us.
As a global leader in financial services, we offer a broad range of resources and depth of expertise to help you build, preserve, enjoy and share your wealth, both for today and for future generations.
Our experienced professional wealth managers are dedicated to helping you accomplish your unique financial goals by understanding what is important to you and delivering the customized strategies and attentive service you deserve.
We are pleased with the strong reputation for corporate citizenship we have earned over the years. World Economic Forum named RBC among the most sustainable large organizations in the world. In the United States, we invest in the well-being of the communities where we live and work by providing financial and volunteer support to worthy causes promoting the arts, human services and youth education.
Inclusion and diversity
"Diversity for growth and innovation" is a core value of RBC Wealth Management and part of our business strategy. Our focus on inclusion helps us meet the needs of clients, build strong relationships with the communities we serve and fully engage the talents of our people.
Recent accomplishments include:
- Earned 100% rating on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and recognition as a Best Place to Work for LGBT employees since 2009.
- Recognized as one of the 2016 Top Corporations for LGBT Empowerment by Affinity Magazine.
- Received the 2016 Patriotic Employee Award from MN Employer Support of Guard and Reserve (ESGR)
- Introduced a firm-wide curriculum to help address unconscious bias in the workplace.
- Wealth Management U.S. Diversity Leadership Council and PRIDE employee resource group ranked in the top 25 in the U.S. by PRISM International, for excellence in diversity and inclusion practices.
- In 2016, our Women’s Association of Financial Advisors employee group celebrated 25 years and the Multicultural Employee Alliance employee resource group celebrated 22 years.
Learn more about our culture of inclusion and diversity.