Keep your online information secure
As technology continues to improve, so do potential threats. Here are some tips to help keep your online financial experience safe and secure:
- If a website doesn’t look valid, play it safe. Don’t sign in or enter any personal information.
- Never log in to an online site using a link sent through email, text or social media. Instead, type the address into your browser.
- Always log off and close your browser when you finish your session. It's also good practice to clear your browser's memory cache regularly to improve security.
- Don’t reveal your login information to anyone, even if they claim to be a representative of RBC Wealth Management. We will never ask you for that information by email, text or phone.
- Always use a trusted computer. Never use public Wi-Fi for financial activities.
- Keep your software up to date. Software companies routinely improve the security of their programs, so be sure you are using the latest version.