Encouraging growth and opportunity
By cultivating an inclusive work environment at RBC Wealth Management, we create opportunities that empower our people to collaborate, develop and inspire positive change. Our ability to innovate relies on varying perspectives, thoughts and opinions to challenge the status quo.
We're a company made up of talented and dedicated people with unique backgrounds, experiences and abilities. People who invest their skills, energy and passion into making us the successful organization we are today, and the one we will be tomorrow.
A diverse and inclusive workforce creates equitable opportunities for all employees to reach their potential.
Employee resource groups
Our employee resource groups (ERGs) enhance employee engagement and further support our organizational vision and values. Our active ERGs include:
- The Multicultural Employee Alliance (MEA) – supporting our inclusive workplace
- RPride – supporting our LGBTQ+ team members
- RWomen – supporting gender equality
- RBC Reach – supporting persons with disabilities
- RFuture – supporting and developing future leaders
Strategic vision: creating tangible outcomes
Our vision is to be among the most inclusive and successful companies, putting our values into action to help employees, clients and communities thrive. The three pillars of our RBC Diversity and Inclusion Blueprint
- Talent: Accelerate full inclusion to attract, retain and enable the best talent and to increase leadership diversity.
- Clients: Lead in providing personalized advice and solutions that reflect the diversity of clients.
- Communities: Strengthen social and economic development through partnerships and corporate citizenship.
We believe in doing more to realize opportunities, address challenges, help people succeed and make a positive impact on our clients and communities.
Inclusion and diversity is embedded in our culture. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, ethnic group, gender, gender orientation, nationality, physical or mental ability, religion or sexual orientation.
Helping our communities thrive
Diversity and inclusion is more than just a value – it’s our strength. One we use to support, mentor and guide each other and those around us. At RBC Wealth Management, our teams, colleagues and clients work together to create positive change in our communities.