You've worked hard to build your wealth, and we know you want to protect it for future generations. Establishing a trust allows you to provide for the people and causes you care about while protecting your wealth and maintaining your privacy.
Setting up a trust can be important in planning your estate. It allows you to transfer assets to individuals or charitable organizations and maintain control over how the assets are used.
As part of RBC Wealth Management, Trust Company (Asia) Limited has experience and expertise in all aspects of trust management, including acting as a trustee for families in multiple jurisdictions, and can help protect the interests and requirements of the trust.
Setting up a trust
A trust can also be an effective way to provide income for yourself and future generations while improving tax efficiency, lowering costs and mitigating delays when it comes to distributing the assets to your beneficiaries.
We can help you set up a trust to:
- Provide for yourself, your spouse, children or other minor family members
- Protect the future of family members with a disability
- Donate to charitable causes
- Maintain confidentiality when it comes to your financial affairs
Our trustee services
RBC Wealth Management can guide you through your options, answer your questions and help make sure any plans you have align with your living, estate and philanthropic goals. Our services include:
- Establishing and administering a trust during your lifetime (an inter vivos trust)
- Acting as a sole trustee in the administration of a trust
- Investment management for assets within a trust
- Impartial and empathetic approach to decisions affecting beneficiaries
- Safekeeping of trust assets
- Trust management across multiple generations
- Record-keeping and accounting