Encouraging growth and opportunity
By cultivating an inclusive work environment at RBC Wealth Management, we create opportunities that empower our people to collaborate, develop and inspire positive change. When they thrive and grow, so do we. Our ability to innovate relies on varied perspectives, thoughts and opinions to challenge the status quo.
We're committed to building a diverse workforce, which includes individuals of different races, genders, ethnicities, physical and mental abilities, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, religions and socioeconomic status.
Employee resource groups
Our employee resource groups (ERGs) enhance employee engagement and further support our organizational vision and values. We offer active ERGs with full executive involvement, including:
- RBC Mosaic – Looks to foster an inclusive culture for all employees by enabling the success of visible minorities, non-visible minorities and newcomers to Canada across RBC.
- RBC Multicultural Employee Alliance – Promotes an environment that recognizes the multicultural interests of RBC's employees and clients, embraces inclusion of employees from all walks of life and encourages RBC to establish relationships with diverse communities.
- RBC Pride – Contributes to creating a positive, inclusive and sustainable work environment for LGBTQ+ employees.
- RBC Reach – Seeks to eliminate stereotypes and stigma associated with persons with disabilities and drive engagement and performance through awareness, education, coaching and accommodation.
- RBC Royal Eagles – A fellowship of both Indigenous and non-Indigenous employees working together to raise awareness and support Indigenous culture throughout RBC.
- RBC Women’s Advisory Board – Seeks to recruit, retain and enhance the productivity and career success of women in the roles of client-facing advisors, branch managers and head office professionals across Wealth Management Canada.
Strategic vision: creating tangible outcomes
Our vision is to be among the most inclusive and successful companies, putting our values into action to help employees, clients and communities thrive. The three pillars of our RBC Diversity and Inclusion Blueprint
- Talent: Accelerate full inclusion to attract, retain and enable the best talent and to increase leadership diversity.
- Clients: Lead in providing personalized advice and solutions that reflect the diversity of clients.
- Communities: Strengthen social and economic development through partnerships and corporate citizenship.
We believe in doing more to realize opportunities, address challenges, help people succeed and make a positive impact on our clients and communities.
Inclusion and diversity is embedded in our culture. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Helping our communities thrive
We look for ways to support, mentor and guide people in the communities where we live and work. With active employee volunteerism, sponsorships and grants from the RBC Foundation, we strive to inspire a path toward a better future.