As a business owner or employer, encouraging the well-being of your employees makes sense. Investing in your employees can help attract and retain top talent—and be good for your organization.
One way to do this is through a registered plan for your employees. As a trust company, RBC Royal Trust can issue and administer registered plans, such as:
- Individual and Group Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs)
- Registered Retirement Income Funds (RRIFs) and locked-in plans
- Registered Education Savings Plans (RESPs)
- Tax-Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)
Our registered plan services
With extensive experience in the financial industry, our registered plan specialists can provide your business with the legal framework, expert guidance and support you need to help set up and administer your plans.
At RBC Royal Trust, your registered plan team is supported by in-house legal and tax professionals—allowing us to offer you a comprehensive suite of services. These include:
- Registered plan documentation, including declarations of trust, application forms and trust agreements
- A comprehensive guide to help you administer your registered plan
- Frequent updates to reflect legislative and administrative changes
- Bulletins that provide regular updates on industry developments
- Consulting services to assist with complex matters and provide solutions