The Wealth Management Generalist Programme is ideally suited for MBA/Graduate Level students who are graduating in December 2017 or are scheduled to complete their studies by June 2018. Preferred candidates are individuals who already have 2-3 years’ work experience within the financial or investment banking industry and are looking to broaden their area of specialisation and deepen their understanding of the many facets of the wealth management industry.
- MBA or Graduate Level degree (i.e. Masters in Finance/Economics, Engineering, etc.)
- Superior communication, presentation, analysing, networking and innovation competencies
- Demonstrated record of success in academics with diverse range of extracurricular activities
- Interest in leveraging RBC’s global capabilities to collaborate across businesses with focus on delivering a superior client experience (institutional and retail)
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Preferred additional North American Designations (CFP, CA, CGA/CPA, CBV, CFA – Level 2 Candidates)
- Second language an asset given the international nature of the enterprise
- Project Management Program (PMP) or LSS (Lean Six Sigma) certifications
- Application Portal opens July 31, 2017and closes August 14, 2017
- Please submit your cover letter, resume and academic transcripts online by clicking this link.
You will be asked to complete the Generalist Online Assessment and an App based on-demand video interview as part of our first round selection process.
- Those invited back for the last round will participate in final recruitment activities in Toronto.
We thank all interested candidates however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Final selection will be completed by September 19, 2017.