Organize your estate and plan your legacy
When the unexpected happens, you need to ensure the arrangements you made – such as ensuring that your children have access to inherited wealth – can continue under new circumstances.
An up-to-date estate plan can protect your wishes for your family, and help you plan for:
- Care in the event of critical illness or disability
- A smooth transition of wealth and property to beneficiaries
- Fulfilment of your wishes through our Power of Attorney services, or assist someone you have appointed as your Power of Attorney
- The transfer of your estate in a tax-efficient manner
- Managing your legacy as an individual or charity, while you maintain control over how the assets are used, either during your lifetime or through your Will
To be effective, your estate plan needs to reflect your current circumstances, family arrangements and finances, especially as life evolves and your needs change.