Organize your estate and plan your legacy
A well-organized estate can help make it easier for your family to cope during a difficult time, whether it’s addressing your elder care needs or settling your estate.
We can work with you to create an estate plan that addresses issues like:
- Helping you plan for your care needs due to critical illness, disability or aging, and help you protect your wealth for your estate. We can provide access to strategies to help you get the care you need, while helping to protect your family’s legacy.
- Do you need a Power of Attorney? Our estate planning professionals can provide the answers, support and guidance you need.
- You’ve been named an executor1 for a loved one’s estate, we can help make the process easier, with executor services tailored to your situation.
- We can help you transfer wealth to the next generation, while preserving the after-tax value of your estate.
- How can I make the most of my charitable giving? We can help you support causes important to you, while reducing the impact of taxes.
1 In Quebec, “liquidator,” and in Ontario, “estate trustee with a Will.”